- ● To build and promote networks between businesswomen in Qatar and the rest of the world that encourage more cooperation, and pave the way for new investment opportunities for women in various sectors and businesses.
- ● To provide an international platform for an exchange of ideas and expertise, to benefit from businesswomen’s success stories, and to pay tribute to the past and current achievements made by businesswomen in Qatar and the Arab world.
- ● To mobilize businesswomen and allow them to play an effective role in meeting and overcoming regional and international economic challenges, and in building new foundations for the economy of the future.
- ● Qatar National vision 2030
- ● New Perspectives on women entrepreneurs as drivers of change.
- ● Innovation and innovative approaches as means to create value for business and society.
- ● Social Innovation: Its nature and impact and how to align it with the strategic objectives of an organization.
- ● Sustainable living for a sustainable future: Programs and priorities for Qatar and the rest of the Gulf.
- ● Corporate social responsibility and its role in reducing poverty, generating Investment and trade, and improving business performance.
- ● Exploring corporate social responsibility strategies for business: How the right strategy can make business more effective.
Many Compelling Reasons to Attend
Benefit from the powerful opinions and the lively topics tackled by policy makers, business leaders, experts and activists.
Interact and network with leading Arab and international women leaders in business and other professions, senior government officials, financiers, economists, specialists, representatives of civil society, heads of NGOs and other prominent personalities.
Be up to date on the main issues and challenges facing the Arab economies, and how to respond and adapt to them. Hear the success stories of business women and the way to achieve success.
The Qatar International Businesswomen Forum (QIBWF) will take place at the St. Regis hotel Doha, the finest address of modern opulence and style.
The St. Regis Doha is part of Al Gassar Resort located in the emerging commercial heart of the city, West Bay, adjacent to the Pearl Island and close to the Diplomatic Area.
- ● Conference Venue: The Grand Ballroom
- ● Exhibition & Coffee Break: The Grand Ballroom Foyer